City of Oklahoma City
- For your safety, helmets and other protective
equipment are recommended for cycling, rollerblading, and skateboards.
- Please be courteous to all other trail users.
- Keep to the right of the path except when passing.
- Use a bell or your voice to warn others when passing.
- Slow down when approaching other trail users or street
- To prevent injury to yourself and damage to natural resources,
please stay on the designated trails.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- Fires are prohibited.
- Please leave plants and animals undisturbed.
- Leash and pick up after your dogs.
- Do not litter. Do your part to keep the trails clean.
- Glass bottles and containers are prohibited.
- Be aware of trail conditions and proceed with
care when conditions are poor, such as wet, snowy, icy or strong
- Do not block trail. Groups move to the right or form
a single line.
- Please use proper lights on bicycles front and rear and/or light colored clothing at night.
- Do not use trails while under the influence of alcohol
or illegal drugs.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles allowed on the trails.
- Trail users are responsible for knowing and following
trail guidelines. Parents, please educate your children
on these guidelines