Developers, business leaders and residents invited to Mayor’s Development Roundtable on March 28
Learn about development trends and best practices by registering to attend the 17th annual Mayor’s Development Roundtable, set for 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 28 at the Cox Convention Center.
The half-day conference hosted by Oklahoma City Mayor Mick Cornett features national and local speakers, local project updates and a roundtable discussion including audience Q&A.
Registration is $95 per person. Seating is limited. Register online at okc.gov/roundtable or call (405) 604-0041.
Mayor Cornett will deliver the keynote address at lunch, followed by the presentation of the Mayor’s Award for Outstanding Development to Bank of Oklahoma.
Featured speakers include:
- G.T. Bynum (mayor of Tulsa)
- Jeremy Nowak (author, “The New Localism: How Cities Can Thrive in the Age of Populism”)
Mayor Bynum will discuss how parks transform communities, highlighted by A Gathering Place for Tulsa. Nowak will present findings from his book related to growth, governance and finance.
The event will feature two 20/20 Lightning Rounds, where presenters have 20 slides and 20 seconds per slide to update attendees on local development. This year’s topics include development and investments throughout Oklahoma City, the development potential of Scissortail Park, transportation, downtown demographics, First National Center, the Innovation District and historic tax credits.
The Mayor’s Development Roundtable is organized by the Planning Department.
- Follow the City of Oklahoma City on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- Sign up for City of OKC news emails.
- Watch City Channel 20 on Cox Cable or live anywhere on YouTube.
- Download the OKC Connect smartphone app for Apple or Android.
# # #
(405) 297-2550 / (405) 863-2831