The Parks & Recreation Department makes summer fun a splash with our two family aquatic centers, two outdoor community pools and 17 spraygrounds.
Residents can also enjoy swimming lessons, water exercise and other year-round aquatic fun at our Foster Indoor Pool. Download a copy of our 2017 Spring Activities Guide for a complete schedule of programs.
Family Aquatic Centers
Larger than our standard pools, our family aquatic centers offer fun for all ages with zero-depth entries, sprayground-like water features, large slides, concession stands, shade structures and birthday party pavilions. They also offer swimming lessons throughout the summer for children of all ages and abilities.
Earlywine Family Aquatic Center
3101 SW 119th St.
Phone: (405) 297-1418 and (405) 297-1419 (during pool season only)
Will Rogers Family Aquatic Center
3201 N Grand Blvd.
Phone: (405) 297-1451 (during pool season only)
Aquatic Centers are open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day weekend. 2017 hours schedule will be available April, 2017.
- $6 per person under 48" (Twilight Fee: $3 after 6 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- $7 per person 48" and over (Twilight Fee: $5 after 6 p.m. Monday-Friday)
- $4 for non-swimming observers (Twilight Fee: $4 after 6 p.m. Monday-Friday)
Pre-season sales run the Wednesday-Friday prior to season opening, from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.at Earlywine and Will Rogers Family Aquatic Centers. They will then be available for purchase during regular FAC business hours.
Individual pass: $60
Family pass: $180 for a family of 4 ($35 for each additional member).
- Season pass holders get early (11 a.m.) entry Monday to Friday.
- Passes do NOT guarantee entry when pool is at capacity.
- Passes do not permit priority entry or line-cutting when a line of patrons is waiting.
- A one-time replacement fee of $10 is required if pass is lost.
Treat your friends to a splashing good time with a birthday party at the Will Rogers or Earlywine Family Aquatic Center. Parties can be scheduled at either aquatic center during scheduled business hours.
- $30 per hour for a small party area (minimum 2-hour rental)
- $50 per hour for a large party area (minimum 2-hour rental)
- A per-person admission fee also applies (even for those not swimming)
Our community pools are open for six weeks in the summer months beginning mid-June. The pools vary in size and amenities, and are FREE to the public. Both offer swimming lessons. Inquire at individual pool location for individual classes and lesson times.
2017 dates coming soon! Pools open Tuesday through Sunday (closed Mondays).
Foster Indoor Program Pool - Open Year Round614 NE 4th St., (405) 297-1424
The Foster Program Pool is open year-round for lessons, water exercise and other special programs. See our program roster or click on the Parks & Recreation calendar for individual class dates and times.