Streetcar Construction Continues
Updated: August 13, 2018
Broadway: August 14 - August 20
- The intersection of NW 5th and Broadway has closed for track work.
- There will still be one northbound and southbound lane on Broadway during this work.
OCS Mast Arm and Wire Installation on Broadway
- August 13 - August 24
- The OCS crew will be finishing up their work on Broadway next week between NW 6th and NW 11th Street.
- They will be having periodic rolling closures during this work.
Streetcar driver training on Bricktown loop
- August 13 - ongoing
- The streetcars will be running on the Bricktown loop for operator training.
Broadway: August 13 - August 14
- The intersection of NW 4th and Broadway is closed for track work.
- There will still be one eastbound lane from Broadway to NW 4th Street.
- The detour map is below for northbound and southbound traffic on Broadway.
NW 11th: August 13 - Sept. 10
- The intersection of NW 11th and Walker has closed for track work.
- Track work will also continue on NW 11th Street.
Robinson: August 13 - Sept. 1
- Track work will continue on the west side of the intersection of NW 5th and Robinson.
Robinson: August 13 - August 20
- Track work will continue on Robinson between Dean A McGee and Park Avenue.
- The intersection of Dean A. McGee will be closed for track work during this time.
Robinson: August 6 - August 28
- Track work will continue on Robinson between Park Avenue and Sheridan.
- There will be one eastbound lane on Sheridan.